Friday, May 14, 2010

This should really be the second post

So, when we were 15, me and Devyn decided that we’d break out on our own and move into our own apartment. Of course, logistics like having boyfriends over and which one of us could actually cook didn’t cross our minds. The first one being because I never had a boyfriend and Devyn didn’t want to keep impressing the point that she’d had more ‘experience’ than I had.
Anyway! I’m digressing. So we decided we were going to get an apartment, and of course I already had some idea of what I wanted. I always wanted a studio loft in Manhattan/Brooklyn, decorated in shades of gray and red. I’m not sure what Devyn wanted, but I have a feeling that I’d spend more time at home so HAH. I’d have more say <3


Anyway, I decided to just make one up there, scrolled through Google images and photoshopped all the appropriate elements in. I’d probably want to add in a bean bag or two, and a table, but that’s basically it. Just big and roomy and airconditioned.
Next post: My perfect room!
-charles

No comments:

Post a Comment