Thursday, May 20, 2010

Candy for the eyes

Okay, so I'm bored, again. Here's an update on my life! I'm currently watching old, old episodes of 8 Simple Rules to Dating My Teenage Daughter (not like there are any new episodes, HAH) and trying to edit a friend's photo to see how she'd look like blonde.

But anyway, thanks to a very excited Tweet on my Twitter, I'm now surfing through pictures of the very sexy Gaspard Ulliel. Let me share some with you! We should all share what is good, and on bad days, you better take some of the crap I'm going through as well.
Seee, he's so goodlooking oh my goodness. Also, since I just watched Merlin, here's Sir Lancelot (aka Santiago Cabrera) for you


Okay I'm done.

- Do I even need to sign off? It's not like Devyn ever goes this batshit for unattainable men. ie, It's Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment